A couple of weekends ago, two Australian national athletes sat down to attempt 7 food challenges.
After crowd-sourcing a lot of the inspiration from my facebook friends and fans, we came up with a list of 7 to try. Which were:
- The whistling biscuit challenge – Can you whistle with a dry water cracker in your mouth?
- Wasabi challenge – Eat a teaspoon of wasabi in less than a minute
- Chubby bunny challenge – How many marshmallows you can fit into your mouth. Each time you put a marshmallow into your mouth, you have to say chubby bunny.
- Powered donut challenge – Eat a powdered donut without licking your lips
- Weetbix challenge – Fastest time to eat one without water
- Vegemite challenge – Who can eat two tablespoons of Vegemite the fastest
- Blindfolded soup taste test – Is it canned chicken soup? Alphabet soup or some sort of bean?
To be completely honest we also did the Onion and Apple challenge (Do a raw onion and an apple taste the same if you hold your nose?). It was crap. The video is crap and it’s not a challenge at all. Spoiler alert, no they do not taste the same. At all.
That’s why video says 8 challenges. It was too late for me to change it… I’d committed. To stubbornly not changing it that is.
The challenges that did appear in the videos, are dead set hilarious. If I do say so myself. So here they are for your enjoyment AND if you think you can do a better time than us, please do! Film it and post onto my facebook page. The more the merrier!
I’m ashamed and embarrassed to have been beaten, but it could not have been a more worthy opponent. Hats off to Lorrae for being such a great sport!