A couple of weekends ago, two Australian national athletes sat down to attempt 7 food challenges.
After crowd-sourcing a lot of the inspiration from my facebook friends and fans, we came up with a list of 7 to try. Which were:
- The whistling biscuit challenge – Can you whistle with a dry water cracker in your mouth?
- Wasabi challenge – Eat a teaspoon of wasabi in less than a minute
- Chubby bunny challenge – How many marshmallows you can fit into your mouth. Each time you put a marshmallow into your mouth, you have to say chubby bunny.
- Powered donut challenge – Eat a powdered donut without licking your lips
- Weetbix challenge – Fastest time to eat one without water
- Vegemite challenge – Who can eat two tablespoons of Vegemite the fastest
- Blindfolded soup taste test – Is it canned chicken soup? Alphabet soup or some sort of bean?
To be completely honest we also did the Onion and Apple challenge (Do a raw onion and an apple taste the same if you hold your nose?). It was crap. The video is crap and it’s not a challenge at all. Spoiler alert, no they do not taste the same. At all.
That’s why video says 8 challenges. It was too late for me to change it… I’d committed. To stubbornly not changing it that is.
The challenges that did appear in the videos, are dead set hilarious. If I do say so myself. So here they are for your enjoyment AND if you think you can do a better time than us, please do! Film it and post onto my facebook page. The more the merrier!
Watch the full length version of all 7 challenges HERE.
I’m ashamed and embarrassed to have been beaten, but it could not have been a more worthy opponent. Hats off to Lorrae for being such a great sport!